Sunday, 19 March 2017

Mini Post

Hi everyone,

Hope everyone is happy and well! Just now, there is only 2 weeks until Easter break and then 3 weeks after that until the end of first year which is so scary! I still feel like I have just started! Anyway,  we're at that point in the semester where everyone's a bit down and bored of uni. I've been feeling it too so today I met up with my friend Hollie- who I haven't seen for 2 weeks which is really weird- for lunch and we ended up exploring Aberdeen a little bit and found some cute places to take some pictures. As I haven't posted in a while I thought I'd share them! Sorry this is a bit of a rubbish post but Aberdeen is too cute not to post pictures of!

Outfit details:

Shoes - adidas superstars
Trousers - Topshop
Belt - New Look
Top - Tkmaxx
Jacket - Misguided

Much love,
Cat x







12 comments:

  1. This is such a cute outfit, and I love those pants on you!

    Julia // The Sunday Mode

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I wasn't sure about them so trying to figure out how to style them!

      Delete
  2. I love the trousers!

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a nice outfit!

    XO

    Daria

    http://www.dbkstylez.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That outfit looks so good on you! x

    simplylucy101.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you!! The trousers are so comfy 100% reccomend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this, gorgeous pictures girly! x

    http://www.stylepetal.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your outfit is one I wish I could pull off! It looks so nice on you!

    www.itssimplyme.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm sure you would rock it, just be brave 😎

      Delete